Safety first with SWL
Safety Welding & Lifting (International) Ltd (SWL)
SWL was founded in 1994 to support the myriad of companies operating in and around the Cromarty Firth; offering goods and services to the Offshore Industry.
Located on Invergordon, the company has gradually expanded and now offers services throughout mainland Scotland and its islands and suppling goods both nationally and internationally.
SWL were bought over by Rosskeen Holdings (McDonald Scaffolding Group) in 2015.
The company consists of two divisions offering the following services:
Safety Welding & Lifting
- Sale of Lifting, Hydraulic & Fall Arrest Equipment
- Hire of Lifting, Hydraulic & Fall Arrest Equipment
- Load Testing & Thorough Examination of Lifting Equipment
- Repair of Lifting Equipment
- Thorough Examination of Plant & Machinery
- Manufacture of Wire and Chain Assemblies
- Non-destructive testing (NDT) - Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) & Dye Pen.
- Fixed Wire Testing
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT)
- Electrical Installation Condition Reports
- Non-licensed work with Asbestos
- Electrical Load Monitoring
- Emergency Light Testing
- Thermographic Surveys
- Fire Extinguisher Servicing & Supply.
Electrical services are surging forward...
The Rigging Loft
Shop for lifting equipment online with SWL.
Our unique online management system helps ensure that tightly regulated equipment is kept in service, avoiding expensive down-time.
We're full members of the LEEA - the leading representative body for all those involved in the lifting industry worldwide.
We are members of The British Fire Consortium and an AICO expert installer.
We're NICEIC regulated, which means we've undergone a rigorous assessment process of our work.